Surfing Your Enthusiasm Class
Inspired Goal-Setting to Bring Joy to Your Life and Work
Rather than having your goals suck the life out of you, let’s surf your enthusiasm!
Think back to when you were a kid doing your favorite activity. Did you have to discipline yourself to do it, or did your parents have to make you do it? Of course not. Now, think about the goals you want to achieve as an adult. Do you have that same feeling toward them as you did toward your favorite activities as a kid? I’m guessing not.
As we’ve become adults, in our maturity we’ve lost something very powerful we had as kids—natural internal motivation and enthusiasm (Richard Branson is an example of someone who didn’t lose it). Let’s work on getting that back and applying it to your adult dreams and goals. It’s fun, motivating, and amazingly effective.
I’ll teach you a system of working with goals that feeds your spirit and brings you the life you truly want. Surfing Your Enthusiasm is a practice. We’ve had years of developing our current patterns and habits. It takes a regular practice to make lasting change. Join me in Surfing Your Enthusiasm and create that change!
In Lesson 1:
- gain clarity about what you truly want (you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find)
- build your inner motivation, so you can’t wait to act on your goals
In Lesson 2:
- create the habit of appreciating what you’re doing well (without this we tend to give up on our goals)
- learn ways to quickly get past stuck points
In Lesson 3:
- discover ways to take action on your goals so you’re building inner motivation rather than draining it
- feed your balance and creativity
- make this system your own
“I created my ideal work using the techniques I learned in your class. I’m now a personal chef, and I love it!” —Megan Martyn, Albuquerque, NM
“I have taken/read goal setting classes/books before. This right-brained approach is refreshing and will stimulate—not stifle—my creativity.”
“It was terrific!”
“I also discovered that I try to do too much; so I did smaller and smaller steps each day–doing less, in other words. Oddly, I end up getting more done!” —Laura Carlson, Albuquerque, NM
If you have any questions or want to talk over whether this class is a good fit for you, send me a message.